BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Jeff and I had a wonderful evening celebrating the end of 2009 and welcoming in 2010. The evening was spent with friends from work and lots of tasty cocktails. Started the new year with full belly's, warm friendships and a kiss from my husband. How could a New Year start any better than that?

As promised I will be Thankful for everyday starting today.

  1. Spending the day surrounded by my family
  2. Rainy, wet weather ( oh how I love it )
  3. Being asked to host my daughter in law's baby shower. ( an honor for me )
  4. Left over New Year's Eve food. Yumm
  5. God's love even when I am not lovable.

Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Layne said...

I love your new layout and picture!! That's a might nice-looking family you have there!!