BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I'm back

Hi All,

First let me say I am sorry for being so neglegent about posting. We have had so much going on in our lives the last month that frankly I haven't had time to post but never fear, I am a lurker and still have managed to read all about other peoples lives but not write about my own. :)

Baby Logan is here! Healthy, beautiful and completly wonderful. I love him, I love him, I love him!

Wedding, births, and moving all in one month makes for one tired but so very thankful lady.

Tomorrow we are "beaching" it with friends. Need the break, the sun and the laughter. Okay, and a glass of wine. There I said it!

My grateful list runneth over.

  1. My husband and his ever abundant patience with me, my moods and my lack of camera skills.
  2. Three beautiful grandbabies
  3. Being young enough to run, play and get messy with above babies.
  4. Hannah coming home for the summer ( insert happy dance here )
  5. Beaching it with our friends and playing hookie on a weekday. ( okay, that was two thankful's on one line. )

0 comments: